1. Duration: All Agreements shall be for a 12-month duration from the commencement date unless otherwise indicated. If not cancelled, it shall continue in effect after this period until written notice is provided.
2. Cancellation Period: The Client may cancel this Agreement within the first 30 days and only 30 days shall be payable. If the contract is cancelled within any other period, the full contract amount is due and payable. If the Agreement is cancelled after this period, a 3-month notice period must be provided in writing, and such period shall be invoiced at full value.
3. Content: PANA ADVERTISING AND PRODUCTION SERVICES DMCC (‘Panamedia’) will acquire the content as outlined in the Agreement. Further content required by the Client is chargeable to the Client. Additional content visits shall be invoiced directly to the Client at the prevailing rates.
4. Advertising: The Allocated Advertising Budget is in addition to the Agency Fees listed above and will be invoiced in advance. Further advertising budgets requested by the Client will be invoiced in arrears. The client must provide written instructions in order to add further marketing budget.
5. Access: The Client will provide full and uninterrupted access to all digital and other platforms as contained within this Agreement and allow the Agency to act on their behalf on such platforms.
6. Non-solicitation: Both the Client and the Agency hereby covenant that during the term of this agreement and for a period of one year following its termination or expiration, it shall not, without the previous written consent of other party, employ or contract the services of any person who was employed by the party at any time during a period of 12 months preceding the date on which the offer for employment is made to the party.
7. Intellectual Property: All Content created by the Agency for the Client shall remain the property of the Agency until all financial obligations are discharged by the Client in full. Accounts will be retained by ‘Panamedia’ in the event of non-payment by the Client.
8. Liability & Indemnity: The Client hereby fully indemnifies and holds harmless ‘Panamedia’, their Directors, Employees, Agents and Volunteers and any third party engaged by the Agency in execution of this Agreement against all liability and legal action or otherwise resulting from this Agreement.
9. No Fault: The Client hereby agrees to fully indemnify ‘Panamedia’
10. Service Interruption: The Agency will not be held responsible for service interruption occurring through acts outside of our control, such as Force Majeure, internet shutdowns, site closures, law changes, etc.
11. Non-Payment of Invoice: Non-payment of any invoice will result in ‘Panamedia’ ceasing to conduct any further works until the client discharges all of their payment obligations.
12. Dispute Resolution: Any commercial dispute arising from this Agreement shall be settled through mediation between the parties, and failing an agreement, ‘Panamedia’ will appoint a 3rd party for financial recovery.
13. Electronic Signature & Agreement: An electronic signature will suffice as an original signature and the subsequent electronically signed document will, for all legal purposes, be considered as the Original Agreement. No company stamp or original signature is required in this case.